Head of Corporate Communications
CCV makes payment happen now, in the future and in several ways: offline, online, with cash or loyalty cards. Every day we process millions of payment transactions. Everybody at CCV is aware of the importance of this work. Reliability and stability are key-requirements for our organisation as a whole and for individual employees. We combine this with ambition and an eye for innovation.
We are in the midst of a transition to prepare ourselves for the future. We are therefore looking for a smart, energetic, entrepreneurial, customer-centric communication-professional, with a real passion for corporate communications and storytelling. We also like you to be a teamplayer who thrives on working in a changing environment and who possesses a great attention to detail, is digitally savvy and takes pride in being successful and making an impact. As our Head of Corporate Communications for CCV Group you and your team are responsible for initiating, developing and implementing our corporate communications strategy internally and externally.
This means that you’re good at :
- being a strategic business partner to the Board of Directors and their direct reports;
- developing and implementing enterprise communications framing, message architecture, theme development for internal and external audiences;
- collaboration with other teams (Marketing etc.);
- collaboration with HR and Change (Group CCV) in order to develop a company narrative and communication strategies for employee empowerment and culture improvement;
- ensuring alignment of departments in Corporate communications around our strategy;
- acting as a gatekeeper to maintain a consistent company image and tone of voice;
- managing a small team as an experienced people manager;
- working with different stakeholders in an international environment;
- working independently and in a group setting;
- excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English; German and/or French would be nice.
- Develop and implement a strategy and integrated strategic communications plan to advance CCV’s brand identity and broaden awareness of its portfolio of products and brand programs.
- Ensure that the communication strategy aligns internal and external messaging, branding priorities and corporate communication initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support for senior management in the following topics: internal communications, support for investor relations, environment, health, safety and security, incl. emergencies and risk management and media relations.
Where to work?
CCV is a family business with roots in the Netherlands. Working for CCV means working for a reliable, international organization in an ever faster moving environment. You will be working for CCV Group – the parent company of several companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland. In Western and Central Europe we support over 220.000 entrepreneurs with 1000 colleagues by making payment happen, now and in the future. Offline, online, with money or loyalty cards, so that consumers can pay when it suits them using the payment method of their choice. Your working location is at the headquarters in Arnhem, the Netherlands but you will also travel to our other locations. You will report directly to our Chair of the Board/Chief Commercial Officer.
What to expect?
Working at CCV means working within a reliable, financially stable organization with an open and collegial atmosphere. An organization where innovation and professionalism reinforce each other. A personal approach and passion for technology are the cornerstones of our policy. The staff at CCV is reliable, innovative, collegial, open and passionate. We are looking for ditto colleagues. We ask a lot from you, but we also offer a lot. You will get every opportunity to develop yourself.
Are you interested?
If you do recognize yourself in this description, we would like to invite you to email your English application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Linda Bongers. An assessment may be part of the application process. New employees are tested in the screening policy of CCV.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.