BI Consultant (m/f/x)
Do you get energy from modelling and working with datastores? Are you also a strong communicator and do you enjoy creating dashboards? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for! At CCV, you get the chance to build a future-proof data landscape together with your colleagues.
Grow with us
As Business Intelligence Consultant (m/f/x), you will work within the Acquiring & Processing Services team, which was set up almost two years ago to better position CCV as an Acquirer. This makes us more relevant to our customers and relieves them of the burden of purchasing and using an (omnichannel) payment solution. We are currently in the middle of a transition, whereby our Acquiring Services will be placed in a new Merchant Acquiring Management System to be implemented. As such, you will become the Data owner, responsible for all incoming and outgoing data, in terms of complete, correct and timely. Data and its correct interpretation is becoming increasingly important for our client, but also for CCV itself. As BI Consultant, you will make an important contribution to these developments. You will be responsible for the development of the management information desired by the organisation and customers via data marts and Power BI reports. You interact proactively between Business and IT, contributing to the further professionalisation of the department and participating in various implementation and improvement projects. You will also work on translating the needs of internal customers into practical BI solutions. Your work includes: identifying the information needs and business processes, designing data models, drawing up a functional design, validating data marts, developing reports and dashboards in Power BI and supporting the core users.
You are an all-round specialist within the data field with strong analytical skills and someone who enjoys sharing insights in a team. You show initiative in thinking along about innovations and realising BI solutions. You are a good listener who is able to empathise with the internal customer, identify information questions, analyse them and translate them into technical solutions. You also possess analytical skills and a healthy dose of curiosity. You enjoy working with others, can work well independently and find it important to develop yourself.
What you bring with you:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- HBO or WO working and thinking level
- You have the drive to keep developing in new techniques and seize the opportunities CCV offers you
- Experience with Power BI and other relevant BI-tooling
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with SQL, Power BI and DAX.
- Experience in the world of Payments and in particular in the role of Acquirer (Financial Institution) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
Your new work environment
Every day, we collectively make millions of electronic payments possible for our European customers. We are proud of that! To achieve this, we are innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also aware of the importance of our reliable service in society. And you will see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, focused on the future, open and collegial. Full of confidence in each other.
With us, you work:
- Hybrid, both from one of our offices in Germany and home
- With a contract for 32 - 40 hours per week
- In flexible working hours for a competitive salary and benefits
- With 29 days' holiday on a full-time basis. Additional holidays can be purchased
- In an enthusiastic team of professionals, where there is room for personal development and study opportunities