Internship Graphic Designer (m/f/x)
Are you looking for an internship with impact? With us, you get the chance to add value in a changing and professional environment! Are you interested in the assignment below or do you have an (even) better idea? Then we would like to get to know you!
Your work environment
There is a good chance that you encounter CCV on a daily basis. You know us from terminals and payment solutions. CCV has been working on innovative payment solutions for over 60 years. The result is a solid base of loyal customers in more than 20 countries with 750,000 terminals and 17,000 webshops. More than 1200 employees work at the offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany.
We are looking for a Graphic Design intern (m/f/x) who will help us further develop our new visual identity and stay a top-of-mind brand in the payment world. You will work in an international Studio team within the marketing and communications department. You will also manage key stakeholders design requests from the entire company. Due to the international nature of this internship, it is important that you have a good command of the English language, Dutch or German is a bonus. As our new team member, we expect you to have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and curiosity within your area of expertise.
Aesthetic is part of your DNA and with your passion for design, you are constantly looking for new challenges. Here at CCV, we are taking marketing and communications to the next level, and we have a talented team behind us to do that! We are looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer Intern to strengthen our internal Design Studio. In this role, you will work with many stakeholders on various design and video creation projects. Our ideal candidate has completed higher education in Graphic Design, Visual Art or Multimedia with a proven design portfolio in his/her back pocket.
This is what your day could look like:
• Handle design requests from internal stakeholders
• Deliver world class designs and bring new CCV visual identity to life
• Participate in brainstorm sessions to develop new visual concepts
• Present moodboards and design propositions to stakeholders
• Adapt assets for all the digital channels and localise for all markets
• Work on multiple projects at the same time with various teams
• Be a Rockstar in your field and challenge the CCV Studio team by keeping up to date on latest trends in the design sector and develop our visual identity further!
We offer you:
• good support from professionals from with whom you can exchange learnings
• all the time you need to work on your assignments for school
• to join an informal, ambitious, and international (remote) Marketing and Communication team
• a compensation of 550 (mbo) or 650 (hbo) euro per month based on 40 hours per week and a travel allowance if you do not have a public transport card (if living in the Netherlands)
Like what you read? Apply now!
Send us your curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English. We would love to know why you think you are the right person for this internship. You can do this through the job application button below. Do not wait too long, the job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information about this internship please contact our recruiter Elske van der Heijden at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with our CCV screening policy.