Join us from 11 to 13 May @ Power2Drive in Munich
All dates at a glance
When? 11 - 13 May 2022
Where? Messe München, Stand No. B6.432
Who? Our Mobility Team, Sebastiaan Frehe and Niek Seuren are looking forward to electrifying discussions.
What is Power2drive all about?
For us at CCV, Power2Drive is fully focused on the charging station ordinance that will come into force in mid-2023. An exciting and important topic for all charging station operators, but also for us payment providers. Open loop payment is therefore our key topic at the fair.
Our solutions for EV-Charging
We will not only present our Android-based, unattended payment terminal CCV IM30, but also our new product - perfectly tailored to the requirements of the EV charging market for a payment terminal.
We don't want to reveal too much yet, but we do have a few USPs:
- Contactless reader & virtual PIN Pad
- Compact & sleek design: can be installed horizontally or vertically
- 3.5 colour touch display: for personalised use & designed for perfect integration in different user journeys
- One exit point for all cards: support of open (like girocard) & closed loop payment
- E-receipt functionality: save paper, reduce maintenance costs, and deliver complete session & transaction transparency with our electronic receipts
Learn more about open loop payments & our EV charging payment solutions
Would you like to know more about this product? Visit us at Power2Drive from 11 to 13 May at stand number B6.432.
Make an appointment & meet our mobility team
Sales Lead EV-Charging
Commercial Product Manager