UX designer with CRO affinity
Are you that digital-savvy young professional with experience in website usability and A/B testing? Then we have a great opportunity for you at CCV! As our newest UX designer, you’ll design new web pages that meet our customer experience requirements. This means that you’ll make wireframes, designs and prototypes in line with our corporate identity. Furthermore, you will set up A/B tests and analyze the results because you’re constantly driven by the desire to improve conversion rates. In general, your work continuously revolves around optimizing our website. Everything you do is measurable and you monitor visitor flows and performance of our online platform. Last but not least, you feel comfortable by presenting your results and reports to peers and stakeholders on a regular basis.
Do you like bringing creative ideas to the table? From your sharp vision of an ideal user flow you come up with proposals to offer our customers the best online experience. Different people within the organization will seek you for advice, therefore you must be passionate about supporting UX related projects and marketing teams with usability issues.
Your workplace will primarily be in Hengelo (OV), but you are also prepared to work regularly at our head office in Arnhem.
This is what we’re looking for
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level in the direction of Communication and Multimedia Design
- Interest in and knowledge of trends and developments in the area of conversion rate optimization
- Experience with CRO tools
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally as well as written
- Experience with programs such as Hotjar, AB Tasty, Sketch and Invision
- Familiar or open to Scrum working methods
- Interest in the e-commerce world is an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Our offer to you
- A dynamic work place within a fun and ambitious young team
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, including a good pension scheme
- Contract for 40 hours per week
- Challenging and flexible working environment
- Informal and professional working atmosphere where your ideas and input are highly appreciated
CCV Shop is located in Hengelo (Overijssel, the Netherlands). Over 40 professionals work here with a lot of passion and pleasure to continuously develop our cloud-based web shop platform. We offer our customers a solution that makes it possible for everyone – from the start-up to the experienced retailer – to easily start or grow their webshop. Every day we facilitate more than 17,000 active webshops and we are proud to be market leader in the e-commerce industry. CCV Shop is part of CCV Group
CCV Shop is part of CCV Group, a European player of omni-channel payment solutions. CCV Group is the parent company of several companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland. Working for CCV means working for a reliable, international organization in an ever faster moving environment. You will be working for In Western and Central Europe, our 1,000 employees support more than 220,000 entrepreneurs by making payments happen, now and in the future. The payment occurs offline, online, with cash or loyalty cards, enabling consumers to pay when it suits them using their preferred payment method. Our head office is in Arnhem, the Netherlands. You are flexible in terms of where you work and will frequently visit all working locations in Europe.
For more information, please contact Frank Assink:
+31 (0)74 259 0650