Commercial product manager
Are you the one to help us develop and expand CCV’s market position as a leading system supplier for payment solutions? If you recognize yourself in the profile of a proactive Commercial product manager that feels comfortable in an innovative market with great potential? We’d love to meet you!
In this role you are responsible for:
- transferring CCV's strategy and customer wishes into new and innovative products and services
- defining value propositions and USP's for new or existing products and services based on relevant business cases
- elaboration and implementation of product roadmaps in cooperation with sales and our technical product development
- developing pricing strategies and conducting competitive, market and customer analyses
- designing and implementing the market launch and phase-out management of our products and services
- international product launch campaigns, including the associated timeline management, the coordination of processes in our internal departments (technical + commercial), ensuring international product support and all further steps within the scope of the product launch
- identifying new trends and innovations through participation in conferences, customer events, key account interviews, workshops, technical discussions with our customers, partners, suppliers and many others
As a Commercial product manager you are a real team player and have strong communication skills. You have a passion for technology, innovation, future trends and the talent to be the first to recognize the wishes of tomorrow's customer. Your way of working is independent, careful and solution-oriented way. You are focused and always have an overview of the most important tasks.
You also have:
- degree, e.g. in business informatics, IT management, business administration or similar qualification
- (international) experience in product management and/or technical product marketing
- expertise in payments or retail industry is a plus
- excellent English and German/Dutch language skills
- sense of humor and you're open, passionate and persistent
Your working environment
CCV Group is the parent company of several entities operating in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland, and has more than 1,000 highly motivated employees at several European locations. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Netherlands and Germany. In Western and Central Europe, our employees support more than 220,000 businesses by making payments happen, now and in the future.
You will work for CCV GmbH, the international payment department of the CCV Group, that offers complete payment solutions for medium-sized and large integrators and operators in the self-service markets. As a relatively small, non-hierarchical and rapidly growing organization CCV GmbH realizes CCV’s strategic ambitions internationally.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 40 hours per week as a member of a remote team
- choice of workplace in Arnhem, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or Moers area
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
Send us your English curriculum vitae and tell us separately why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732 or firstname.lastname@example.org. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.