Corporate communications manager
Do you believe in the power of communication and thrive in changing environments? We are in the midst of a transition to prepare ourselves for the future, you will align your team and the organization towards a clear point on the horizon. Can you easily switch gears between communication and people management and are you a strategic thinker with sleeves rolled up? Then we have a job cut out for you.
As our Corporate communications manager, you will work as part of an international team of marketing & communication professionals, responsible for making CCV a household name in the payment industry. You will use your broad experience in corporate communications, PR and reputation management to develop and implement strategies that drive measurable impact. You will act as a strategic partner of our Head of Marketing & Communication and maintain a strong relationship network within and outside of CCV.
Leading a small group of communication professionals and as part of a multidisciplinary team, you develop and manage corporate and external communication campaigns, ensure a robust media strategy. You are responsible for crisis and issue communication plans and their implementation. Additionally, you are responsible for our internal communication strategy and its development.
You are a smart, energetic, entrepreneurial, customer-centric communication professional, with a real passion for strategic communication. You know how to work with different stakeholders in an international environment. You like to achieve results together with your colleagues, but you can also work independently in a matrix organization.
You also have:
- at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- native or near-native English language proficiency
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- working proficiency in Dutch and/or German is a strong preference
- proven experience in media relations / PR management / reputation management
- strong stakeholder management skills
- project and people management skills
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 32-40 hours per week as a member of a remote team
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team with 30 enthusiastic colleagues as part of the Marketing & Communications department. You will manage a team of 4 people
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.