Corporate communications officer
Are you a communication pro who believes in the power of content? Do you have great intuition for customer needs and a creative mind that brings ideas to life? Are you bilingual in corporate jargon and human language? Is your English annoyingly perfect? Then, we’ve got an exciting job for you!
As Communications officer, you will be working in an international team of Marketing & Communication professionals, helping CCV become top-of-mind in payment. You will contribute and help develop various activities: from content marketing, events, to PR and website – using your broad communication expertise, strong tactical implementation skills and affinity with digital content. We also like you to be a team player who can embrace and champion change, by rolling up the sleeves and “showing them how it is done”.
Please note, that this vacancy is for six months only, due to maternity leave.
You know exactly how to appeal to different target groups in order to achieve desired results. You are driven, creative and have an eye for detail. You follow the new developments in your field and know how to apply them in your job. Through your experience with commercial communication projects, you know how to turn plans into reality. You are customer-oriented and have a healthy dose of both energy and empathy.
You also have:
- at least 5 years work experience in a similar position
- completed training at college or university level, specialising in journalism, communication or marketing
- experience with copywriting in various styles, for various digital and offline channels
- experience in developing and managing communication projects
- native or near-native English language proficiency
- proficiency in Dutch and/or German is a plus
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 24-32 hours per week as a member of a remote team
- with a temporary contract due to maternity leave
- choice of workplace in Arnhem, Ieper, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg or Moers area
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team with 10-14 enthusiastic colleagues as part of the Marketing & Communications department
Send us your English curriculum vitae and tell us separately why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.