Email marketing specialist
Are you an expert in email marketing and CRM? Do you have a strategic mindset and a getting-things done mentality? Our international marketing team is looking for an Email marketing specialist to actively contribute to the digitalization of our marketing infrastructure. Do you also like solving puzzles, experimenting and optimizing? Then we'd love to meet you!
You are responsible for the development of our email and CRM marketing plans, supporting our marketing managers with email projects from concept to launch. You set up new email campaigns, take care of the execution and management and report on the results of the campaigns. You leverage data and apply industry best practices to optimize email and CRM marketing activities. Additionally, you understand our brand and help ensure consistency in implementation. With your expertise and collaborative mindset you are a source of information and support for your colleagues. You give them advice and train them in the field of email marketing. This is a fast-paced and independent role that requires strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and execute time-sensitive projects.
You are communicative and solution-oriented. You are organized, have an eye for detail and you excel in project and time management. Taking the initiative comes easy to you, driving improvements to help the organization move forward. You enjoy achieving results with your colleagues are able to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups.
You also have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as email or CRM marketing specialist
- experience using major ESP platforms (Clang/CanopyDeploy, Copernica or similar)
- understanding of analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) in relation to email marketing optimization
- experience working closely with creative/design/UX is preferred
- high level of English language proficiency
- proficiency in Dutch and/or German is a plus
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 32-40 hours per week as a member of a remote team
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team with enthusiastic colleagues as part of the Marketing & Communications department
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.