Digital is part of your DNA and with your passion for design you are constantly looking for new learnings to challenge yourself. Here at CCV, we’re taking marketing and communications to the next level and we’ll need a great team behind us to do that!
We are looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer to come strengthen our internal design team ‘CCV Studio’. In this role, you’ll be working with many stakeholders on various design and video creation projects. Our ideal candidate has completed a higher education in the direction of Graphic Design, Visual Art or Multimedia with a proven design portfolio in his or her back pocket. Do you fit this description? If so, we have a challenging job waiting for you in a young and highly motivated team!
This is what your day could look like:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to grasp need and gather input;
- Contribute to further develop the new visual identity;
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to develop new visual concepts;
- Create storyboards and moodboards for brand and communication animations;
- Deliver world class designs and bring CCV brand to life;
- Design social media assets;
- Work on multiple projects at the same time in various scrum teams;
- Be a Rockstar in your field and challenge CCV Studio team by keeping up to date on latest trends in the design sector and develop our brand narrative further!
You are a results-oriented and eager Graphic Designer that gets a kick from designing, creating and developing visual content. You have an international mind set, likes to cultivate relationships and are resolute in how you act. You also have:
- the creativity and attention to details to take our visual content to the next level
- a self-driven and pro-active mindset with the eagerness to learn new things
- good communication and collaborative skills
- advanced knowledge of Creative Suite
- good command of Adobe Première Pro, After Effect
- fluency in English (German, French and/or Dutch are a plus)
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 32-40 hours per week as a member of CCV Studio
- for a competitive salary and with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international, informal and hybrid working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.