Are you a versatile graphic designer with a passion for all things digital? Does motion graphics have a special place in your heart and in your design portfolio? Are you ready to roll up the sleeves and help us take marketing and communications to the next level? Are you self-driven with a proactive mindset with the eagerness to learn new things? We would love to meet you!
As Graphic designer, you will be working in an international, young and highly motivated design team. In this role, you’ll be working with many stakeholders on various design and motion graphics/video projects.
This is what your duties in this position will look like:
- deliver world class designs and bring CCV brand to life
- collaborate with internal stakeholders to grasp need and gather input
- participate in brainstorm sessions to develop new visual ideas and concepts
- create storyboards and moodboards for brand and communication video assets
- shoot and edit videos (in studio, indoors and outdoors)
- adapt assets for all the digital channels and localise for all markets
- work on multiple projects at the same time in various scrum teams
- be a rockstar in your field and challenge your teammates by keeping up to date on latest trends in the design sector and develop our brand narrative further!
You are a results-oriented and eager Graphic designer that gets a kick from designing, creating and developing visual content. You have an international mind set, likes to cultivate relationships and are resolute in how you act. With your creativity and attention to details you help to take our visual content to the next level. You also have:
- higher education in the direction of Graphic Design, Visual Art or Multimedia with a strong design portfolio in your pocket
- at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, video editing and motion graphics software
- working proficiency of the English language
- working proficiency in Dutch, French or German is a plus
- good communication and collaborative skills
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 32-40 hours per week as a member of CCV Studio
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.