International key accountmanager e-commerce
Are you our accountmanager with online payment expertise?
Step into the world of CCV Group as a International key accountmanager e-commerce
CCV is looking for a highly motivated International key accountmanager e-commerce. As product and industry experts, our account managers are strategic assets to their merchants. They focus first and foremost on understanding the unique needs of a merchant and delivering insight and solutions that meet those needs.
What you’ll do
- identify and approach prospective key customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- generate new business for CCV in areas like retail, digital, travel and leisure;
- build strong relationships with key customers and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience;
- strategic consultation: become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, knowledge, leadership and guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for CCV, by gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product management.
What are your talents?
You have a commercial mind-set, with the ability to build merchant relationships and help them and CCV grow. You are a flexible, self managing salesperson, capable of engaging in business and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the CTO, COO, and CFO. You are able to analyse merchants digital payment solution needs as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payment solutions. You get inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in your drive to push boundaries and create value. You are a strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision. You have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships both inside and outside of CCV. You have the ability to interface seamlessly with an European team (culturally aware, adjusts your communication style to audiences), both within CCV and with customers. The following also applies to you:
- HBO work and experience level;
- e-commerce payment expertise;
- 3 to 5 year experience, working as a (international) key accountmanager with an expertise in e-commerce and a strong understanding of the e-commerce payment technology stack;
- fluent in both Dutch and English;
- an agile personality ready for regular international traveling. Your working location is alternately in Belgium, the Netherlands or Germany.
What to expect?
Working at CCV means working within a reliable, financially stable organization with an open and collegial atmosphere. An organization where innovation and professionalism reinforce each other. A personal approach and passion for technology are the cornerstones of our policy. The staff at CCV is reliable, innovative, collegial, open and passionate. We are looking for ditto colleagues. We ask a lot from you, but we also offer a lot. You will get every opportunity to develop yourself.
- competitive salary & vacation days;
- phone & Mac Book Pro;
- insurance and pension plan;
- company car and fuel card;
- large package of fringe (country) specific benefits;
- training budget;
- a fun ‘no-nonsense’ working environment with great colleagues.
Send us your curriculum vitae and tell us separately why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. The job application procedure may include an assessment and vetting.