Internship Corporate Communication
Are you looking for an internship with impact? With us, you get the chance to add value in a changing and professional environment! Are you interested in the assignment below or do you have an (even) better idea? Then we would like to get to know you!
Your work environment
There is a good chance that you come into contact with CCV on a daily basis. You know us from payment terminals and payment solutions in stores and online. CCV has been working on innovative payment solutions for over 60 years. The result is a solid base of loyal customers in more than 20 countries with 750,000 payment terminals and 17,000 webshops. More than 1200 employees work at the offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. You will help us make CCV top-of-mind in the payment world. As an intern within the Corporate Communication department, you will work in an international team. Our department is responsible for the internal and external communication for the CCV brand. We give advice to different departments about communications, we develop materials, organise events and much more. Due to the international nature of this internship, it is important that you have a good command of the English language, Dutch or German is a bonus. You have good communication skills and are curious about the developments within your area of expertise.
You will be working in the Corporate Communications department together with the team on different projects:
1. Improve the flow of information and engagement within the company:
- Asses internal communication infrastructure and tooling
- Develop internal communication plan 2022
- Develop communication materials that explain our Strategy and Long range plans
- Develop internal Toolbox to create empowerment of communications
2. Support the implementation of the new branding internally:
- Brand launch and awareness campaigns
3. Support HR projects such as employer branding and onboarding
4. Finally you give general support to the department
We offer you:
- good support from professionals from whom you can learn a lot
- all the time you need to work on your assignments for school
- an internship in our informal, ambitious and international (remote) Marketing and Communication team
- a compensation of 450 euro per month based on 40 hours and a travel allowance if you do not have a public transportcard
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information about this internship please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732 or email@example.com. For more info about how it is to work at CCV as an intern, pls Contact Wulandari Wulandari (currently intern at CCV, branding until February 2022) firstname.lastname@example.org. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.