Manager marketing XL accounts
Expand your marketing leadership
Are you the one to help us grow further in the large account segment, bringing in a results-oriented and ambitious mindset? If you recognize yourself in the profile of a strong communicator and experienced (digital) marketing leader that feels comfortable in a changing environment we’d love to meet you!
We’ll take you further
In this role, the Manager marketing XL accounts acts as the primary liaison to the management and sales teams and is responsible for identifying and executing on go-to market programs, events and (digital) campaigns that will accelerate awareness and demand generation in CCV’s large account segment. You will spear head an international team of marketing experts with an XL mind set, varying from content manager, event manager and campaign manager.
CCV sets ambitious growth targets in various segments such as parking, public transport, EV charging, leisure and retail. We are seeking a candidate with a strong desire to contribute and build for the future, in an international environment.
You are a results-oriented and data-driven marketing leader, that gets a kick from working in a multi-disciplinary team, bringing in innovative ideas. You have an international mind set, likes to cultivate relationships and are resolute in how you act. You also have:
- strong communication and presentation skills
- all-round marketing experience with an emphasis on digital marketing
- a clear and collaborative leadership style
- the ability to think strategically and align multiple stakeholders
- proven track record of successfully partnering with sales and understanding commercial goals
- strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into strategy
- fluency in English, Dutch and/or German are a pre
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of it. To achieve that, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest payment technology, while establishing a strong foothall in society. And that’s what you’ll experience in your new working environment. We are ambitious, focused on the future, open minded and collegial. Confident in each other.
With us you work:
- at our head office in Arnhem and sometimes at home if you like
- with a contract for 36-40 hours per week (first for 1 year)
- at the head of a remote team of 3 to 4 marketing professionals, in an extended marketing team of 20 colleagues
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
Send us your curriculum vitae and tell us separately why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. An assessment may be part of the application process. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.