Do you like solving puzzles, experimenting and optimizing? Do you have extensive experience in online marketing and is e-commerce your domain? Then we'd love to meet you!
As online marketeer you help us develop and grow our digital activities in our German speaking markets. You generate traffic and optimize conversion. You are responsible for the initiation, coordination and implementation of online activities to promote online sales. You are responsible for the strategic planning and implemention of our search engine adverts and multi-channel marketing campaigns. Through continuous performance analysis and optimization of our ongoing campaigns, you will ensure the best results. You will monitor, optimize and report on budget, traffic and conversion. You will also manage and work closely with our external marketing agencies. Your curiosity about the most recent developments in your field and your analysis of the market and competition will keep us ahead of the game. You identify new ideas, technologies and trends in online marketing to make digital growth happen.
You work self-steering with an autonomous and structured approach. You enjoy achieving results with your colleagues and can work effectively with multiple crossfunctional groups. You have an international mind set and good communication and collaborative skills.
You also have:
- university degree in marketing, business administration or comparable qualifications
- at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- experience in site optimization
- understanding of analytics platform (Google analytics etc.) in relation to marketing optimization
- proficiency around the key online ad channels (Google ads, LinkedIn ads, etc.) and interest in discovering new ones
- experience in collaboration with digital agencies is a plus
- native or near-native German language proficiency
- working proficiency in English
- working proficiency in Dutch is a plus
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. And you can see that in your new working environment. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- a challenging job for 32-40 hours per week as a member of a remote team
- for a competitive salary
- with 29 holiday days per year (more can be bought)
- with flexible working hours
- in a professional, international and informal team with 30 enthusiastic colleagues as part of the Marketing & Communications department.
Send us your English curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. We would love to know why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at 088-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.