(Senior) IT auditor
Will you use your audit expertise to contribute to our mission 'Let's make payment happen'?
Are you a critical, pragmatic (Senior) IT auditor who has earned his or her spurs in the auditing profession and is now ready for a new career step? Would you like to work in an interesting, dynamic environment that has both feet firmly planted in society? And do you also have knowledge of and affinity with payment transactions? Then we are looking for you!
We'll take you further
Internal audit has a crucial function within CCV. As an Internal auditor you perform (IT) audits at several business units within the entire CCV organization. As an Internal auditor, you are partly responsible for the annual execution of the internal audit plan with the aim of providing both the Board of directors and the Supervisory board with an independent and objective opinion and advice on the reliability, effectiveness, completeness and correctness of process and risk management within all business units of CCV. In addition, you carry out advisory assignments in specific areas of attention. Internal audit works in accordance with its own long-term vision, in which the role of Internal audit will be further expanded in the coming years and in which you will play an important role. You will perform the audit activities together with the Manager internal audit and with external audit colleagues who support Internal audit at CCV. In addition, you will work together with colleagues from the 2nd line: Governance, risk & compliance.
You are a proactive and critical audit professional who has already gained the necessary experience within the audit profession. You are independent, communicative and know how to set the right priorities for your clients, for CCV and for yourself. You are pragmatic, critical and enjoy taking people into the fascinating world of Internal audit in a positive-critical way. You are able to deal with different interests and enjoy working together to further develop the role of Internal audit.
What you bring:
- academic work and thinking level, supplemented with (or studying on) an executive master in IT or operational auditing
- at least 3 years of proven professional experience in a similar position. Depending on your knowledge, work experience and background, you will be hired as an Auditor or Senior auditor
- knowledge of and experience in conducting IT and operational audits
- knowledge of ERP systems SAP and/or Navision and up-to-date knowledge of ISAE 3402
- knowledge of payment systems and transaction processing is an advantage
- good communication and writing skills. A good command of the English language is required. Being able to speak Dutch and/or German is an advantage
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. To achieve that, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time.
We are at the forefront of the latest payment technology, while establishing a strong foothold in society. And that’s what you’ll experience in your new working environment. We are ambitious, focused on the future, open minded and collegial. Confident in each other.
With us you work:
- at our head office in Arnhem or from one of our other offices. Remote working is possible
- with a contract for 32 to 40 hours per week. First for one year
- in flexible working hours, such as 4 x 9 hours
- for a salary based on your knowledge and experience starting at €4.062 and with a maximum of €6.787 based on a 40 hour workweek
- with 29 holiday days per year. More can be bought
- in a team of 2 internal colleagues, supported externally where necessary. You’ll report to the Manager internal audit
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send it to us via the application button below. Don't wait too long. The vacancy closes as soon as we have found the right candidate. For more information, please contact Misha van der Schoot of Recruitment via 088-2289770. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy. An assessment and reference checks can also be part of the application procedure.