Senior PR and Communication Specialist
If you are seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding, a work environment that is innovative, diverse and very dynamic, look no further – CCV is your employer of choice! Do you have broad experience in international PR and communications? Then we would like to get to know you.
We take you further
We are in the midst of a transition to prepare ourselves for the future. You can’t wait to help us realise this transition! As our Senior PR and Communication Specialist, you will work within the international team of marketing & communications professionals, responsible for making CCV a household name in the payment industry and make our brand come alive even more! The role of Senior PR and Communication Specialist is new, especially the Public Relations part. CCV is keen to develop and implement a more proactive public relations strategy that drive measurable impact. You will manage the PR agenda and agencies for different countries as well as cocreate and implement a robust PR strategy. You will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders. With your experience, you can understand complex issues and explain them in a clear and attractive way. In this role, you will work with colleagues in functions across the company to tell stories about our products, innovations, and reputation in the region. We expect you to have broad experience in PR and reputation management, but also corporate communications. You will act as a strategic partner of our Corporate Communications Manager. Finally, you enjoy being a team player who thrives a changing environment, who pays great attention to detail, and takes pride in delivering measurable results.
You are a smart, energetic, entrepreneurial, customer-centric person, with a real passion for building brands and strengthening and improving reputation. You know how to work with different stakeholders in an international environment. You like to achieve results together with your colleagues, but you can also work independently in a matrix organization.
You also have:
- completed training at college or university level, specialising in journalism or communication
- at least 5 years work experience in a similar position
- proven experience in media relations / PR management / reputation management
- ability to prioritise, plan, manage, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining good decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- native German speaker as well as near-native English language proficiency. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- ability to work effectively with colleagues in varying regions
Your working environment
Every day we make millions of payments possible. We are proud of that. In order to achieve this, we are both innovative and reliable at the same time. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, but we are also at the forefront of society. We are ambitious, future-oriented, open and collegial. We have confidence in each other.
With us you work:
- choice of workplace between Arnhem or Munich and at home if you wish. Because of Covid-19 now (mainly) from home
- with a contract for 32-36 hours per week as part of a remote team
- for a competitive salary and with flexible working hours
- in the Corporate Communications Team with 4 other colleagues as part of the professional, international Marketing & Communications department with 25 enthusiastic colleagues
Send us your English curriculum vitae and tell us in a motivational letter why you feel you are the right person for this job. You can do this by means of the job application button below. Don't wait too long. The job closes as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information please contact Elske Kuipers or Linda Bongers of Recruitment at +31 (0)88-2289732. New employees are tested in accordance with the CCV screening policy.