Our management (CCV Group) and state of affairs are supervised by a critical board, one solely focused on the interests of the company and all of its stakeholders. The members are also permitted to proactively support and advise the management.
In addition to general management, Petra Teunis focuses on HR, Risk, Compliance, Audit and Finance. She was appointed in February 2020. In earlier phases of her career, she amassed a great deal of knowledge and experience in the financial sector as a director at the Rabobank. Currently, she is Chair of the Board and CEO at Eno Health insurance and she is a member of several supervisory boards.
- Member Supervisory Board at The GP urgent care center (Primair Huisartsenposten)
- Chair of the Supervisory Board Health Center Didam (GC Didam)
- Member of the Program Council of a trend agency Overijssel (Trendbureau Overijssel)
- Member of the board of an association of quality health insurance companies (VRZ)
- Member of the board of a foundation for quality funds (Stichting Kwaliteitsgelden Salland)
More information will follow.
The members of the Supervisory Board are appointed by the General Meeting of Shareholders. After an initial four-year period, a member can be reappointed once. In order to be appointed or reappointed, candidates must meet the criteria laid down in the established profile.
‘We have great admiration for the fire that drives entrepreneurs and brings about success.’
We are ready and waiting to assist you. Please feel free to get in touch with us or your local office.