Our management (CCV Group) and state of affairs are supervised by a critical board, one solely focused on the interests of the company and all of its stakeholders. The members are also permitted to proactively support and advise the management.
Rob de Vries
Besides on general management, Rob de Vries focuses specifically on finances. He has vast experience in family businesses and was appointed in November 2010, originally as a supervisor of the Van de Velden Holding B.V. and of CCV Holland B.V. In 2016, these two companies merged to form CCV Group B.V.
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Barenbrug Holding B.V.
- Director of Beleggingsclub Eurodroom
In addition to general management, Lineke Sneller focuses on technology and business continuity. She was appointed in June 2016 and is currently acting chair of the Supervisory Board. In earlier phases of her career, she amassed a great deal of knowledge and experience as a director, including as CIO and member of the management board of various companies. Currently, she is associated with Nyenrode Business Universiteit as a professor.
Lineke has written about fifty books and articles on subjects such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Corporate Governance and IT Value, and the role of the CIO. In 2010, she successfully defended her thesis entitled ‘Does ERP add company value?’
- Professor and Center Director at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Non-Executive Director at ORTEC International B.V.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Bits of Freedom
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Prorail
- Partner and member of the Board of Directors of the Bureau voor Management & ICT
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Achmea
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Infomedics
Besides general management, Martijn Janmaat focuses mainly on commercial and product development strategy. He was appointed in June 2016. Alongside his career as a lawyer in the public sector and as a management consultant, Martijn has gained wide-ranging experience in the international business-to-business software industry as an entrepreneur, CEO and supervisor, most recently with BlueCielo B.V. and Exact Holding.
- Non-Executive Board member at Centric Holding
- Board member of Makmende Media B.V.
The members of the Supervisory Board are appointed by the General Meeting of Shareholders. After an initial four-year period, a member can be reappointed once. In order to be appointed or reappointed, candidates must meet the criteria laid down in the established profile.
‘We have great admiration for the fire that drives entrepreneurs and brings about success.’
We are ready and waiting to assist you. Please feel free to get in touch with us or your local office.