Our management (CCV Group) and state of affairs are supervised by a critical board, one solely focused on the interests of the company and all of its stakeholders. The members are also permitted to proactively support and advise the management.
In addition to general management, Antoon Kuijpers focuses on payment transactions. In September 2018 he was appointed as chairman of the Supervisory Board. During his 40 year career, he amassed a great deal of experience in the national and international payment industry, as a production developer, customer and on board level.
He was involved in the development and implementation of various information systems and the introduction of national payment systems. In the past few years he has been board member at VZVZ with a focus on IT, Security and the implementation of the governance change. This association takes care of safe medical data sharing via national infrastructures and schemes. Antoon is now active as an independent consultant.
- Independent consultant
In addition to general management, Lineke Sneller focuses on technology and business continuity. She was appointed in June 2016. In earlier phases of her career, she amassed a great deal of knowledge and experience as a director, including as CIO and member of the management board of various companies. Currently, she is associated with Nyenrode Business Universiteit as a professor.
Lineke has written about fifty books and articles on subjects such as Enterprise Resource Planning, Corporate Governance and IT Value, and the role of the CIO. In 2010, she successfully defended her thesis entitled ‘Does ERP add company value?’
- Professor and Center Director at Nyenrode Business Universiteit
- Non-Executive Director at ORTEC International B.V.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Bits of Freedom
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Prorail
- Partner and member of the Board of Directors of the Bureau voor Management & ICT
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Achmea
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Infomedics
Besides general management, Martijn Janmaat focuses mainly on commercial and product development strategy. He was appointed in June 2016. Alongside his career as a lawyer in the public sector and as a management consultant, Martijn has gained wide-ranging experience in the international business-to-business software industry as an entrepreneur, CEO and supervisor, most recently with BlueCielo B.V. and Exact Holding.
- Non-Executive Board member at Centric Holding
- Board member of Makmende Media B.V.
In addition to general management, Petra Teunis focuses on HR, Risk, Compliance, Audit and Finance. She was appointed in February 2020. In earlier phases of her career, she amassed a great deal of knowledge and experience in the financial sector as a director at the Rabobank. Currently, she is Chair of the Board and CEO at Eno Health insurance and she is a member of several supervisory boards.
- Member Supervisory Board at The GP urgent care center (Primair Huisartsenposten)
- Chair of the Supervisory Board Health Center Didam (GC Didam)
- Member of the Program Council of a trend agency Overijssel (Trendbureau Overijssel)
- Member of the board of an association of quality health insurance companies (VRZ)
- Member of the board of a foundation for quality funds (Stichting Kwaliteitsgelden Salland)
The members of the Supervisory Board are appointed by the General Meeting of Shareholders. After an initial four-year period, a member can be reappointed once. In order to be appointed or reappointed, candidates must meet the criteria laid down in the established profile.
‘We have great admiration for the fire that drives entrepreneurs and brings about success.’
We are ready and waiting to assist you. Please feel free to get in touch with us or your local office.